Rethink Worldwide is a minority and woman owned nonprofit corporation (82) focused on sustainability.
1. Educate our youths on how to live more sustainably by ending single use plastic.
2. We create workshops for our youths to learn lifelong skills and financial literacy at an early age.
3. We are committed to building inclusive events that are safe and welcoming to youths of all ethnicities & backgrounds.
4. We provide eco-friendly solutions to charitable organizations that have similar missions as we do.
Are you passionate about what we're doing? Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers and interns to help us make our vision a reality. We'll help you find what best suits you. We're excited to have you join the team!
"To inspire every human to take immediate action to care for our planet and the people in it."
"To create a massive sustainable national platform that is inclusive and safe for youths of all ethnicities and backgrounds, where they can showcase their talents, learn environmentally friendly solutions that will improve lives, and gain lifelong skills that are legacy worthy."
All of our products are Created by RETHINK FABRICS,
and made out of:
1. 100% Recycled Plastic Water Bottles
2. Combination of Recycled Blended Materials
3. Other eco-friendly materials. (masks, scarves, bags, straws, reusable water bottles)
4. Custom items. Minimum quantities required. Email us at email@example.com
1. Teach students K-12 on recycling, upcycling and repurposing "trash to treasure" through educational workshops and panel discussions at participating schools. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
2. We help individuals learn how to live more sustainably based on the Green IQ questionnaire and scoring system.
For Individuals, check your Green IQ Here.
3. Through speaking engagements, workshops and webinars, and events, we educate companies on how to decrease carbon footprint by simple changes that they can make as a company. Special expertise: Tradeshow and Corporate & Retail Build Outs. For corporations, see how you score via our proprietary Global Green Index system.
4. To participate in our annual beach clean up and educational weekend, please SIGN UP for more info.
If you are a Non-Profit Organization and would like to collaborate on a product for your company, or for a single fundraising event, please email us at email@example.com
All products will be sold through Rethink Worldwide, and 20-40% of EVERY purchase will be donated to your organization.
Your Organization must fall in one of these categories:
1. Community Relations (youth development & prevention programs)
2. Diversity & Inclusion (save environment for all ethnicities & backgrounds)
3. Sustainability (educate lifelong skills & financial literacy)
Here at Rethink Worldwide, we strive to provide a safe and positive sustainable workplace for individuals from all backgrounds that care to make a difference in this world.
We are always looking for volunteers, interns and freelancers with potential future part-time and full-time status.
If you are interested in joining our vision, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org