We are a nonprofit corporation focused on ending single-use plastic.
1. Educate individuals on how to live sustainably.
2. Provide eco-friendly solutions to corporations with missions to end social injustice and child trafficking.
3. Create sustainable jobs in underserved communities.
Are you passionate about what we're doing? Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers and interns to help us make our vision a reality. We'll help you find what best suits you. We're excited to have you join the team!
"To inspire every human to take immediate action to care for our planet and the people in it."
"To provide the best environmentally friendly solutions for all societal issues."
All of our products are Created by RETHINK FABRICS,
and made out of:
1. 100% Recycled Plastic Water Bottles
2. Combination of Recycled Blended Materials
3. Other eco-friendly materials.
Available Product Lines:
5. Arm Bands
6. Hair Ties
7. Wrist Bands
8. Reusable Bags
9. Reusable Water Bottles
10. Tee/Tank Dresses
For more info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Teach students K-12 on recycling, upcycling and repurposing "trash to treasure" through educational workshops and panel discussions at participating schools. Email us at email@example.com to sign up.
2. We help individuals learn how to live more sustainably based on the Green IQ questionnaire and scoring system.
For Individuals, check your Green IQ Here.
3. Through speaking engagements, workshops and webinars, we educate companies on how to decrease carbon footprint by simple changes that they can make as a company. Special expertise: Tradeshow and Corporate & Retail Build Outs. For corporations, see how you score via our proprietary Global Green Index system.
4. To participate in our annual beach clean up and educational weekend, please SIGN UP for more info.
If you are a Non-Profit Organization and would like to collaborate on a product for your company, or for a single fundraising event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All products will be sold through Rethink Worldwide, and 20-40% of EVERY purchase will be donated to your organization.
Your Organization must fall in these categories:
1. Ending Plastic Pollution
2. Ending Child Trafficking
3. Ending Social Injustice
Here at Rethink Worldwide, we strive to provide a safe and positive workplace for individuals from all backgrounds that care to make a difference in this world.
We are always looking for volunteers, interns and freelancers with potential future part-time and full-time status.
If you are interested in joining our vision, please email us your resume to email@example.com